BlogHeader

Aug 18, 2014

Awesome Moments | Bruno Mars' Moonshine Jungle Tour 2014

My boyfriend and I went to Bruno Mars' concert in San Jose on August the 15th and it was AWESOME! This was only my second concert so I was excited to be in a concert setting again. As I'm writing this, the tour is over and I am honored that I was able to see him.


We bought our tickets using StubHub because they had the seats we wanted and there was an Ebate for that website. All in all we ended up with a good deal. There was a tiny complication because the person we were originally getting our tickets from backed out; however, we were fortunate because StubHub has insurance and found us similar tickets. We had to contact them directly to get our delivery situation settled but in the end we enjoyed our experience with them. (Don't be confused because our tickets don't have out name on them or say StubHub. Check out their site to see how it works.)


We got there about two hours early for good parking and to secure out spot in line. Getting their early gave us first access at merch and food inside SAP. The merch selection was minimal and a little plain but I saw a few things I wanted. I ended up with a tank top and a foam fist (to use during the concert).


Like other people I should have been prepared to change into my new tank top but I wasn't. A white tank and a black bra wasn't going to look cute. Oh well!

The seats we had were pretty good! We were directly across from the stage and only one tier away from the main floor. We were in the very back of the tier so we had a concrete wall behind us. This actually worked in our favor because I didn't have to worry about my bouncy, dancey self bothering the people behind me. :)

The concert started a little late, about 15 mins late. Nico & Vinz opened up the show. They had great energy and stage presence. I liked all the songs they preformed but the only song I had heard before was Am I Wrong which had a lot of people on their feet. 

When Nico & Vinz were done there was more waiting. It was a common theme though the night. Bruno kept us waiting about 30 minutes. It kinda left my energy from Nico & Vinz wasted.

However, after Bruno came out the night was amazing! He did all the songs I was hoping for and did them beautifully. He was so good live with all his charm and talent. His band was full of energy and kept us entertained with their little dances and their chemistry with Bruno. It was also very cute to find that Bruno's brother was on drums. :)









I danced and laughed all night long! It was a close to perfect night. I would definitely see him in concert again!

Now to the fashion beauty stuff! If you care. :) Here is my outfit from the night:


I wanted to wear something comfortable but Bruno Mars-like. I thought the flannel around my waist and the boots really made the outfit. 


I used my Conair hot rollers for a bit of wave a volume and then curled it a bit more with a hair wand for longer lasting waves. I used my Revlon Colorstay Foundation and creme blush so I wouldn't sweat it off. I also went with a neutral smokey eye and red colored tinted lip balm. My everyday look us usually minimal so I went all out with bronzer and eyebrow product. As you can see, I take advantage of occasions to play with my makeup.   


Post show hair and makeup! It lasted! However, you can see that the SPF in the foundation gave me a bit of white-cast in flash photos.

Thanks for reading ~ Alissa


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the information. it really helpful.

    If you want to book WWE Smackdown tickets without facing any problem, set filters at Sports Ticket Depot and get a list of events and available tickets. A 100% money-back guarantee is offered on tickets if they do not come before the event. Make sure that you keep a hawk-eye on the event calendar and book the tickets in advance to enjoy the clash of titans in wrestling. The tickets for such sports events are sold at very high speed, so grab online from Sports Ticket Depot.

    ReplyDelete