BlogHeader

Aug 6, 2014

Funko Pop! | Hot Topic SDCC Exclusives + More

Hello all! This is my first time doing a Funko Pop post but basically my boyfriend and I are crazy Pop collectors. It is a huge part of our lives so I thought I should share the newest editions to our family with you!

A couple of weeks ago we were able to get our names on a call list for SDCC Exclusive Pops at Hot Topic. We had a hook up at SDCC but they weren't able to get all the Pops we wanted so we were relieved to hear that Hot Topic was going to be getting the exact Pops we missed out on at SDCC. They were having a BOGO 50% off sale and a buy three for $30 deal on Funko Pops so we also stocked up on some figures we were missing from our collection.


We picked up the SDCC Exclusive Anna and Hershel Greene. We also picked up Kristoff, Cogsworth, and Tywin Lannister. We actually picked up two of the Annas and my boyfriend is planing on selling it on Ebay.

I just recently started collecting the Game of Thrones series so that's why I barely have Tywin (or as my boyfriend like to call him "Tylose"). Cogsworth and Kristof are from recent sets and we are close to completing them. Here's some close up pictures of our new babies.






I hope you enjoyed my little haul and have good luck tracking down your own SDCC exclusives! Happy Hunting! ~ Alissa

Check out our Pintrest Board that catalogs our collection:  http://www.pinterest.com/rsoroten/funko-pop/

No comments:

Post a Comment