BlogHeader

Jul 1, 2014

Spotted! ELF & SOHO Beauty Disney Ariel Collection

I don't know if this old news, but this is the first I've seen this, and from what I can tell, these were first spotted in mid-June. I was in my local Walgreens and I spotted the display below.


This display reminds me of the Disney Villains Collection by ELF just in a smaller scale. I love Disney and Ariel! She is one of my top Disney princesses so when I saw this display I knew I had to pick something up.

From what was on the display I can see that there are some hair accessories which I don't think are by ELF but the company may have partnered with ELF for the collection.  There were also two kits by ELF, one of lip products, it comes with two glosses and a lip stain, and a brush kit that comes with five brushes and a cute carrying case. At the bottom there are some cosmetic/makeup bags by SOHO Beauty, there were only two designs when I got there. 

From what I can find online there are also four other kits in the collection. One eye kit, one bronzing kit, one beauty book, and a lash kit by Ardel. I think I might have to hunt down that beauty book... Hehe.

I bought all the Disney Villain beauty books last year and they were beautifully packaged but not anything special in quality. I think I would only bother hunting these down for the packaging and the satisfaction. I've also seen a lot of the collection at drugstore.com. But don't forget to use Ebates to get cash back if you are going to shop online.

My boyfriend was kind enough to buy me a little treat...




Love this cute little makeup bag. It was the last one on the display and I needed it! It's a shiny, silky material on the front and a shiny, harder polyester material. I love it especially because it matches the art on a shirt I just wore to disneyland! Anyway! Happy hunting! ~ Alissa

Photo by: Rhyan Soroten

No comments:

Post a Comment