BlogHeader

Aug 3, 2014

Better Habits | Nail Polish Storage

My nail polish addiction started 2 years ago and since then I have acquired a ton of nail polish. Different storage solutions became unhelpful as my collection grew. I began searching for a way to store my nail polish so that I could see what I have without taking up a ton of counter space.

I got my storage idea from MissGlamorazzi in this video (Again, YouTube made me do it!). I got my clear shoe organizer on Amazon (Whitmor 6044-13-CTF White Crystal Collection Over-The-Door Shoe Organizer, Clear).  It's such a cheap, organized storage solution! I love it.


I hang mine on my closet door. It is great because I don't need to make any holes in my wall to hang storage or take up counter space for a nail rack. And, again, you can't beat the price! I get a lot of complements from it. When someone walks into my room it has a wow factor. :)


I have mine organized by color. Some colors take up more than one pocket, others don't. I have some open space at the top because I am too short to reach up there (Haha!) and I like to keep track of some nail polishes I've wanted to use. I also keep recently purchased polishes up there.


On the bottom, I keep my top and bottom coats plus some other nail tools: toe separators, mixing trays, hand and nail cream, nail files, etc.

This is just the storage that I'm using right now, maybe I'll find something better in the future but I love this for now. I try to keep all the nail polishes upright but it can be kind of hard with this storage.

I hope you find this post helpful and enjoyed reading. Hope to see you back soon. ~ Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment