BlogHeader

Aug 9, 2014

Better Habits | Makeup Organization/Storage Doesn't Have To Be Expensive

So today I was snooping around Marshalls and I saw a bunch of makeup storage options. I love stores like Marshalls because they have great home goods for really good prices. In this post I'll just show some pictures of what I saw and how they could help you in storing your makeup. Enjoy!


First off, I saw this whole section of acrylic storage. This is the biggest selection I have ever seen in store. If I hadn't already ordered similar products online, I would have taken advantage of these awesome deals. From what I saw, these ranged from around $9 to around $25. They had a lot of lipstick storage available; I also saw a lot of brush storage too. With acrylic storage, you can put anything you want, so be creative.


I also saw a bunch of these cool spinning storage containers. Think this would be great for brushes, palettes, eyeliners, foundations, etc. I would put this on my vanity and put my everyday makeup on it that I reach for most often. 


One of the coolest things I saw was this hair styling tools storage. Depending on how much hair products you have you could also put other skin care and other stuff in this container. 

I also recommend that you check out their glassware and ceramics sections. There are some really cute glasses to store brushes and some adorable tiered ceramics to display nail polish. Of course, be creative and store what you heart desires.

While you're there don't ignore their beauty section! You might find some diamonds in the rough.

I guess my point is that you don't have to spend tons of money on items to store the makeup you already spend tons of money on! Hit up a TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or any other discount store to find some awesomely inexpensive ways to store your goods. Happy Hunting! ~ Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment