BlogHeader

Jun 28, 2014

Deal Watch: Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale

I don't know when it happened but I became a typical girl who loves candles. I now have a candle stash that is actually a spectacle to visitors. 

I never buy Bath and Body Works candles (or soaps or anything else there) at full price because why do that when you can get them half off almost every other weekend? My roommate and I are subscribed to the email newsletters so we have a system that we can time out sales that will match up with the coupons they give you at check out.  Save those coupons! They also email out exclusive coupons sometimes. 

Even though they have almost the same sales online, and I love online shopping, I'm just not comfortable getting glass sent to me and I've heard of the candles breaking during shipping. I much prefer shopping in store because I can smell everything and get those awesome in store coupons. If you are going to shop online don't forget to use Ebates and get cash back on your order! The also have a list of current coupons to use.


The Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual sale has been happening and is supposed to be happening till July 6th! I already hit it during the first week and was pleasantly surprised to not only see left over stock on sale but also their new stuff. They also roll out old favorites from past seasons so if you're missing a limited edition scent they might have it!

Usually, Bath and Body Works tries to get you by buying more than one item in order to get the deal but during the semi-annual sale this isn't the case. You can get a great deal and only get the stuff you really want. You don't have to buy 7 soaps to get a good deal, instead you can buy just one for the sale price. 

If you have a craving for Bath and Body Works then now is a good time to buy for Spring and Summer scents. If you miss this sale don't be sad; as the same suggests, there will be another semi-annual sale around Christmas season for Fall and Winter scents. 

Some things a recommend checking out are:
Candles in the scents: Watermelon Lemonade, Caribbean Escape, Mango Dragon Fruit, Espresso Bar 
Deep Cleansing Soap (Not the Foaming Soap)
Shower Sponges (Theirs are some of the best)
Rubber Duckies (They have some pretty glam ones)


I'm really liking their new scent London Tulips and Raspberry Tea! Moon Light Path is also nice. My boyfriend really likes the Paris For Men scent if you're looking for something for the man in your life. Did you know they have bubble bath?! I need to try that next.

So go have fun at this sale, maybe stock up on gifts for the season. Or treat yo self! Either way, never buy anything at full price form Bath and Body Works. Thanks for reading ~Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment