BlogHeader

Sep 9, 2014

Haul | Sally Hansen, Revlon, Too Faced, Malani, and Daiso

Over the past month I have collected some beauty products that I am really excited about and I would like to share them with you.

The first is a bunch of gel nail polishes from Sally Hansen and Revlon.



I'm really interested in the idea of a gel manicure without using a LED light. I have started putting these polishes to the test so you can expect a review soon. The Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy shades are All In and Hot Hand plus the Diamond Top Coat ($5 each at Target). The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel is in Style Maker ($14 for the pack at Target).

I also picked up some lashes from Daiso, a Japanese discount store ($1.50 each). I was searching for the Revlon lash glue for a long time but I settled for the Duo Lash Adhesive in Clear ($5.99 at Ulta).



I picked out these natural looking lashes that look very different so I can experiment with different looks. I have never used false lashes before so I will be posting my experience with them.

My boyfriend was so sweet to buy me this Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings Collection ($20 at Ulta). I was mostly interested in the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, the Better than Sex Mascara, and the Shadow Insurance.


This kit was a great value at Ulta! There were still a bunch when I was there so if you want it go and get it.

I was also looking for these gems from Malani. I have an obsession with brown eye shadows and I have been wanting to try a blush in this color.


The Baked Blush is in Delizioso Pink ($7.99 at Walgreens) and Gel Powder Eyeshadow is in Bella Bronze ($3.99 at Walgreens)

It's not often that I buy makeup but I do my research when I can. I have high hopes for everything I bought here and if there is anything worth mentioning you will hear about it again.

Thanks for stopping by! ~Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment