BlogHeader

Sep 11, 2014

Game of Thrones Funko POP Haul!

Today I'm going to share my Game of Thrones Funko POP collection with you! Most I got from the Toy Fair I went to awhile back (read my post here). I had already owned Joffrey Baratheon, Tywin Lannister, Ygritte, and Tyron Lannister (battle version). The others are ones I had a hard time finding in stores and online for a good price.

Game of Thrones Funko POP

Game of Thrones Funko POP Collection

Ned Stark: Paid $10
Khal Drogo: Paid $8.60
The Hound: Paid $8.60
Jon Snow: Paid $8.60
Robb Stark: Paid $8.60
Cersei Lannister: Paid $10
Daenerys Targaryen (wedding dress): Paid $8.60

I know how difficult it can be to locate an purchase Funko POPs in good condition at a good price. The reason Ned and Cersei are $10 instead of $8.60 is because I couldn't find a good paint job at the cheaper stand.

Barnes and Nobles usually has a great selection of Game of Thrones Funko POPs but they are always in bad condition whether is is their box or paint job. They also do not offer the best deal. I have had some luck with Barnes and Noble but I have other means of getting my POPs.

I got the ones listed from a toy show in my area. I have also had luck at Hot Topic. I have also seen them on sites like Amazon and Ebay.

I have never tried the HBO Store but it looks very promising. They also have sets and collections available on there at a discounted price.


I have full intentions of finishing this collection so I think I will try ordering from the HBO Store. I think I am too far along in my collection to take advantage of the sets but I hope some of you can. Thanks for reading! ~Alissa

Don't forget to take a look at my boyfriend and I's Funko POP Pinterest board!

No comments:

Post a Comment