BlogHeader

Jul 29, 2014

Spotted! ELF, SOHO Beauty, & Ardel Disney Snow White Collection

Last month it was Ariel, this month it's Snow White! When I got to the display at my local Walgreens it was very sad. I didn't see the SOHO Beauty bags or some of the smaller kits. Here is the display I saw.


It looks like it might of had everything but not anymore. Oh well! Let's go over what I did see. A lot of the products seem very similar to the Ariel collection just with a Snow White spin on it. 


Just like with the Ariel collection, there are some Ardel Lashes in this really cute apple packaging. They were $7.99.


There also seems to be a brush set with 4 brushes and a carrying case. The brushes themselves seem like a completely different set of brushes than the Ariel collection. It was going for $9.99.


This smaller eye palette with a eyeliner really reminds me of the Disney Villains collection ELF came out with last year. I don't recall anything like this in the Ariel collection. It was going for $4.99. I think is a great deal! It's much cheaper than the beauty book.


 I forgot to take a close up picture of the cover of the beauty book but here's what it comes with. The colors seem really similar to the smaller palette so if you're uninterested in all the extra stuff in this package try the smaller one. The beauty book is going for $9.99.

From what I can find online, it looks like there is a face set that comes with a blush/bronzer duo with a kabuki brush, a lip set with a lip stain, lip gloss, and a lip balm. I also know there are some bags. I'm unsure if there are hair accessories.

The prices I listed were from Walgreens.
e.l.f. Disney Snow White Face Collection Gift Set
e.l.f. Disney Snow White Beauty Book Gift Set
e.l.f. Disney Snow White Brush Collection Gift Set
e.l.f. Disney Snow White Eye Collection Gift Set
e.l.f. Disney Snow White Lip Collection Gift Set
There are also some bags so check them out here.

I also found the collection on drugstore.com.
e.l.f. Disney Snow White Face Collection Gift Set
e.l.f. Disney Snow White Beauty Book Gift Set
e.l.f. Disney Snow White Brush Collection Gift Set
e.l.f. Disney Snow White Eye Collection Gift Set
e.l.f. Disney Snow White Lip Collection Gift Set

Remember if you're shopping online to use Ebates!

Happy Hunting! ~Alissa


No comments:

Post a Comment