BlogHeader

Dec 21, 2012

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure in Drummer Girl

    I had the honor of being sent these press on nails from Influenster. They are supposed to be a quick and easy way to do your nails with no drying time. Applying them was easy enough but they fit akwardly and felt fake. The fake nails are surprisingly short. Even cutting down my nails sigificantly still didnt accomidate the nails well. The drying time was apporimately 20 minutes, the time I allow my painted nails to dry anyway. 
    I was do bothered by the nails I removed them the next day. I used nail polish remover on a cotton pad to lift the sides. Removing them left glue on my nail and also stripped away layers of my natural nails. 
    Though I followed the instructions perfectly I was still unpleased with with the results. In the end painting my nails is more fun anyway.


Check out how I applied them:


No comments:

Post a Comment