BlogHeader

Nov 20, 2012

A Cold Metallic for the Cold Weather


Nail Polish Used: OPI's Natural Nail Base Coat
                            OPI's Kyoto Pearl
                            OPI's Top Coat

Time to Create: 30 Minutes

Lifetime: 6 days with chipping on the tips and peeling from the bottom

   This week I really wanted to contrast the design I did last week so I went to a cold metallic look. I have always loved this color and have repurchased it in different brands. My old favorite used to be Sally Hansen's Crystal Crome Nail Makeup in #63 Champagne Crystal but it is near impossible to find anymore. 
    Honestly the OPI version has a little bit better color pay off but it is a bit more white than I wanted. I applied 3 coats but I could still see my nail though the color which disappointed me. I just removed this last night and the color came off surprisingly easy and didn't stain my nails at all. The color also separated soon after purchase so make sure you shake up the bottle before use. Over all I really like this color and it should appear back on my nails in the winter time. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment