BlogHeader

Apr 3, 2013

Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars Review


     I have been on a health kick recently and this has helped me along with that. I've been searching for a more filling, yummy snack bar. I was so happy when Influenster sent me this Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bar in Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp. Now, I don't like greek yogurt but this was really good and I liked it a lot. It was tasted indulgent with the yogurt drizzle and base. The blueberry bits added some soft, sweet and sour that balanced great with the crisp of the rest of the bar. I like this much better than the Special K bars that I have been eating for years. They are also gluten free which is great for people who are allergic. 



     The bar is a great size and is very filling for only 180 calories. I get really hungry after my afternoon class so instead of reaching for a bag of chips and ruining my diet, I reached for this and it made me feel great about myself.
     The only downside is that it had a bit of a strange after taste and I think the yogurt part upset my stomach just a bit. I think that if I tried a different flavor I wouldn't have this problem. They have many other flavors so don't be afraid of this flavor, try others. 
     They are kind of pricey but there is always a sale on the Skinnygirl Daily website. If you use InfluensterFEB at checkout you can get 25% off. You can also find them in store in certain areas but check the website to check if they will be in your local store. I know that they don't sell them in my local stores so be careful. I hope I can get my hands on these sometime soon because I miss mine already.

Skinnygirl Daily website: http://bit.ly/Z82f6r
Skinnygirl Daily Product Page: http://bit.ly/W2l6g1


1 comment:

  1. Wow this is seems so tasty :)
    great post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete