BlogHeader

Apr 2, 2013

Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Review


     I craze I have seen every where is heat free hair styles. Everyone wants the look without causing damage to their hair. I for one have always been an advocate for using amazing products and skipping the curling iron.  Not Your Mother's Beach Babe spray has been heaven. I have been trying a lot of techniques to get the lovely beach waves and this has been there with me through my trials. No matter what I try the spray gives my hair what it needs to hold the style and make my hair look and feel amazing. 
     It has easy to follow instructions on the back and is so versatile that it can be used to create many looks. Even with a little research you can find many girls posting tutorials that work with a sea salt spray. I found a few on Pinterest and this helps me look just like the girls in the picture. It even works with my stick straight hair like a charm.
     It does have a slight fragrance but nothing over powering and it doesn't linger. It kind of smells like coconut, which is perfect for that beach vibe. The packaging is also very nice and the product gets equal distribution all over your hair. It also doesn't get all messy within the cap like some products, a plus. If you haven't tried a sea salt spray yet and the thought of spraying a homemade one in your hair frightens you (like it frightens me) I would try Not Your Mother's Beach Babe, its always on sale somewhere so keep an eye out. 

Not Your Mother's® website: http://bit.ly/X9D4gH
Beach Babe page: http://bit.ly/14G5TDQ


No comments:

Post a Comment