BlogHeader

Apr 3, 2013

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Review


     Ladies deal with every kind of stress on a daily basis. Stress causes acne, sweat, and so much more. All the things that stress causes just makes you stress out more! Thank Secret for coming out with something to help you with your stress sweat, leaving you with one less thing to stress over. When you're in a stressful situation the last thing you want is to sweat it out.
     I have used this deodorant almost everyday since I got it and I am enjoying it a lot so far. I have always used Secret deodorants but I always got the powder solids. This one is similar, but like a gel it comes out through holes and is a but more like a liquid. Instead of rubbing it on your arm pit you crank it up and kind of use the head of the package to spread it. It takes a while longer to dry than my usual deodorant but it lasts all day through the heat, stress, and exercise. There is the occasional sweating but it isn't enough to get on your clothes or anything like that.



     The smell is also very nice, it doesn't smell like a normal deodorant because it is more sweet than fresh smelling. I like it a lot because I can only smell it if I am sweating and it masking the smell of sweat nicely. They also have many other scents if citrus isn't your style.
     The only thing I have to complain about is that you use of product very quickly since you use a crank of product per arm pit every day. A normal powder solid will last much longer. If you can look past this, the product is great and will help if you have a slight sweat problem. I hope it works just as well in the spring and summer months.

Secret website: http://bit.ly/XSlF9h


No comments:

Post a Comment