BlogHeader

Apr 1, 2013

Olay® Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System Review


     Wow, just wow! I can't believe how fortunate I was to receive this beauty in the SweetHeart VoxBox complementary of Influenster. It retails for $12.99 at Target and for the power of this system is a complete steal! The system comes with the Va-Va-Vivid and the trial size of the Shine-Shine- Go Away cleanser. I've loved this baby so much that the writing on the Va-Va-Vivid has worn off. 
     The Shine-Shine- Go Away cleanser is very nice. It is a cream and it has tiny little beads in it. I put the cleanser on the Va-Va-Vivid and then dot it on my face and turn it on to lather it up. The lather isn't the best but I use very little product and it is enough to get the job done. It claims to make the skin less oily and shiny, I use this at night so I'm not sure it works but I have been less oily which is amazing for my really oily skin. 



     As for the Va-Va-Vivid... it is the best. I used the Wave before and this is a better experience. Since you use it with a cleanser instead of pads you can be more versatile. I want to try it with other cleansers too just to make sure it is as great as I think. It has buttons that cause it to vibrate through the handle. It has pretty long, soft bristles that work the cleaner into a great lather and work it all over your face. It works well into the contours of your nose and into the smaller places of your face. The only down side is that it isn't very gentle on your eyes. I just wipe off the cleaner off the bristles and work it into my eyes. 



     The Olay® Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleansing System is honestly the best and I love it so much. I hope this thing never dies and even if it does I will run back to the store and buy another and maybe pick up some of the new Fresh Effect line.

www.olayfresheffects.com


No comments:

Post a Comment